Friday, September 7, 2012

Value Study Drawings


1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece?
I thought my final piece was good, could have been better, the shading could have been more blended and the shadows a little more realistic looking overall though the piece was well done.

2. if this was a group project, what was your contribution?

3. How successful do you feel this piece is and why?
I feel this piece is semi-successful because there are a few things that I want to clean up or I can do better on but it was still a good piece of art for me.

4. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?
The shading and blending worked well what didn't work too well was the placement and size of the shapes that were somewhat difficult to work with.

5. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making?
I would consider making changes in the placement and possibly the color scheme of the piece the way I positioned everything made it a little hard to work with.

6. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?
The shadows and how to show where the light was coming from to where the shadows would go because the placement made the creation of shadows a little strange and hard to work with.

7. What did you learn from this piece?
To think about different placements before I commit to it and think about how it will affect the piece or how hard it will be to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment